Changing the world one horse at a time. Finding the right saddle can be a daunting and confusing endeavor. Sweet Seat Saddle wants to help make it easier to navigate this big world of saddles and give you the tools you need to make informed decisions that you can feel good about and your horse can too.
Register for a Saddle Fit Evaluation or Fitting
Signs of Poor Saddle Fit:
- Poor posture like high withers, hunters bump, big bulging shoulders & large shoulder holes
- Sore back, cold backed or slow to warm up
- Hock & stifle soreness from compensating for back pain
- Performance issues like wrong leads, short strides, refusing to jump, lack of engagement
- Behavior issues like biting, girthiness, bucking or bolting
- Permanent damage like kissing spines, arthritis, navicular, muscle atrophy, nerve & cartilage damage
- Rider position issues like chair seat, legs too far forward, leaning forward or crooked
- Rider's hip, back & knee pain, slipped discs or urinary tract infections
"My gelding and I wanted you to know how much we LOVE our new saddle and cinch. My horse is really stepping out and seems to enjoy our trail rides so much more! I get extra excited to go to the barn now, knowing that we have done such a good thing.
I really appreciate all the time and effort, and wanted you to know how much it’s paid off. Thank you so much!" A.R. Mt Airy, MD